Collection of Personal Information
We and our service providers collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
– Through the Services: We collect Personal Information through the Services, for example, when you fill out a user profile when using our Services, register an account to access the Services, request a market analysis of your home, or contact us by telephone.
– From Other Sources: We receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example, publicly available databases and joint marketing partners, when they share the information with us.
We need to collect Personal Information in order to provide the requested Services to you. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide the Services.
Use of Personal Information
We and our service providers use Personal Information for legitimate business purposes following:
– Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
– Providing you with marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
– Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
– Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
– Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
– Accomplishing our business purposes.
– We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or based on our legitimate interests.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
– To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
– To our Keller Williams agents, brokers, and market centers where you have requested such sharing or inquired about a property.
– To third party sponsors of sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions.
– To our third-party business partners.
– By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, in particular when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
– To comply with applicable law and regulations.
– To cooperate with public and government authorities.
– To cooperate with law enforcement.
– For other legal reasons.
– In connection with a sale or business transaction.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information such as:
– Browser and device information
– App usage data
– Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
– Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
– Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
Collection of Other Information
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
– Through your browser or device
– Through your use of KW Apps
– Using cookies
– Using pixel tags and other similar technologies
– Pixel tags: web beacons and clear GIFs may be used to track the actions of users of the Services, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
– Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section above.
4207 Galleria Drive
Loves Park IL 61111 UAS
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
We’ve referred over 200 families across the country. Let’s help guide you in the right direction!